The Lyles' Adventure: NYC+Dublin: Day 1

Last week John and I took a wonderful adventure to Dublin by way of NYC. While on the journey, I started a new tradition of travel journeying. I find that it helps me to appreciate all of our adventures while providing a tangible record of all the ins and outs of our traveling.

So, let me share with you some ramblings from my journal entailing what we did on day 1 of our NYC/Dublin excursion.

6:40 AM: NYC bound by way of Megabus

After checking into our hotel on the Upper West side, we had lunch at Jacob's Pickles. Honey Chicken and Pickles Biscuit...yum!


MoMA for the long awaited Bjork Songlines exhibit. We also enjoyed taking a peak at art by Warhol, Monet, Lautrec, Mondrian, and more while there.






Levain Bakery--> double chocolate chip cookie. Love. Dessert for dinner? I think so.


Impromptu dinner at Zabar's. Matzo ball soup and a hot off the press panini.



Stroll around Upper West Side and Morningside Heights with a pit stop at Hungarian Pastry Shop. Hello, rum balls (my favorite), cherry cheese danish and a good cup of coffee.


Short walk through Columbia's campus.

Early to bed, early to rise...or early to rise, early to bed. Whatever the case, goodnight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment