The District Darling: Tales from a Southern Belle

As much as I loved being Sassy in the South, with a new city comes a new chapter as well as a new blog. Welcome to The District Darling. I intend for this blog to be a documentation of my adventures in the District with my husband and our West Highland Terrier, Henry Wyatt. For those of you who are new, let me catch you up to speed.


My name is Mary-Katherine. I was born and raised in sweet home Alabama but relocated to D.C.this May thanks to my handsome husband's new job.

Match Day 2014. The day we found out that John matched in D.C. for residency!
If there's one thing I love, it's experiencing new things. I love finding new restaurants, local shops, cooking new recipes and immersing myself in the local culture. With that said, I try to soak up everything each day has to offer and document the highlights on my blog.

I hope that you enjoy what you read and are able to take away a little slice of joy from The District Darling: Tales from a Southern Belle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment